Friday, June 05, 2009

A Benefit Of Not Being Able To Sit Still

When it comes to free food, most of us are just like kids, we love it.

I pulled out my rain coat and decided to make the trek to Dunkin' Donuts to get my free donut with a coffee purchase when I noticed this in front of the auditorium.







So, I thought, a walk over the highway, in the rain, to buy a coffee to eat with a donut that will not help my weight, or a nice bagel, cream cheese, fruit and coffee, right here in the building?

Neither option was good for my weight, but walk would have helped. As you can see, the free stuff won.

I wasn't the only one with this idea. I have a feeling we weren't supposed to be helping ourselves, there was some sort of big wig ceremony going on in the auditorium. But, with no one around to say STOP, we didn't

No comments: