Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Seeing Red


My new red duffel is almost all packed. I'm ready to go!

No Mr. AP bashing me until next year, which is a good thing. I'm almost ready to ask him why, if I am so bad, has he never "U' rated me or even threatened to "U" rate me? He's never put a letter in my file or even written me a non file negative letter. If I am really so bad, he must be the worst AP in the city for letting me get away with being so bad for so many years.

I'd also like to ask him (and every other administrator around) why it is permissible for him to publicly put teachers down over and over again yet we must be careful about what we say about children, lest we say something wrong. He might make his comments about anonymous teachers, but we all know who he is targeting. Yesterdays rant was directed at me and everyone in the room knew that.

6 comments:

Ricochet said...

Have a wonderful trip!!

What petty people the admins must be to get their jollies by making someone feel small. Or trying to.

Mr. Talk said...

I say stuff Mr. AP in the duffel bag and drop him from the plane as you jet toward paradise.

Enjoy the trip!

NYC Educator said...

We are going north, toward weather even worse than what we have here, to see our little nephew. You are so much smarter than us I can't find words to describe it.

Have a great trip!

Pissedoffteacher said...

No one is smarter than NYC Educator.

Kim Hughey said...

Have a great trip and drink a Red Stripe for me and Ricochet!

Ms. Tsouris said...

Hey mohn have a wonderful trip and have more than one Red Stripe for me. I'll be going to a local resort with the family for some r 'n r.