Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have You Heard Anything?


Julio is a sweet boy who does very little work in class. He has yet to hand in a test paper although he appears to be working on it all period.

Julio also converses in a mix of English and Spanish which makes me wonder if he can even separate the two languages in his head. He seems very comfortable conversing that way and I have been using my limited Spanish with him but I really think the problem extends to more than his comfort level. I just looked at his report card and was shocked at how he did in all his classes except for Spanish and gym.

Please look into this and try to help him before it is too late.

It is now three weeks since I wrote this note. Please leave a comment if the counselor got back to you because he hasn't gotten back to me and I am concerned.

No comments: