Sunday, September 12, 2010

City Day


Wonderful daughter is in for the holiday and we got to treat her to a Broadway show, Brief Encounters. No reviews were available when I bought the tickets but it sounded interesting so we took a chance. It was very good and very different. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something out of the ordinary.

After the show, which was only 90 minutes, we walked down to the Stand, on 12th St for dinner They make a mean veggie burger and a great toasted marshmallow shake. On the way we passed the Limelight, which is an old church turned into a modern mini mall with lots of cute shops. Sorry, no great pics, I only had my little point and shoot with me. I put them here.


(Pictures taken from 54th and 8th, looking north.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to disco at the Limelight.