Monday, May 02, 2011

Facebook Conversation

I'm thrilled that they are studying and helping each other.  The AP test is May 19.
so you guys know how in our calculators POdbaby[what they call me--except with part of my real name instead of POd}  had us store those expressions for when you graph in the y= list thing. it's the derivative and double derivative? well yea. i accidentally deleted those and now i'm lost. can someone tell me what they were?! por favor.


    • DS  math 8, vars right y1, comma, x, comma, x, close parenthesis
      4 hours ago · 
    • KS  thank you so much :]
      4 hours ago · 

    • KS  but it's giving me an error..
      3 hours ago · 

    • DS  you have to put it in one of the other y's like a number you'll never use like y8 or something
      3 hours ago · 

    • KS  I did
      3 hours ago · 

    • JD  whats in your y1 ?
      3 hours ago · 

    • KS  An expression. I used an equation to check to see if it worked and I gy an error. I tried it with two expressions
      3 hours ago · 

    • KS  Expression* got* stupid itouch
      3 hours ago · 

    • CL  Do you have what D  said? "nDeriv (Y1, X, X)"?
      37 minutes ago · 
KS oh there are two x's lolol. thank you !
16 hours ago · ·  1 person likes this

No comments: