Thursday, March 03, 2011

Don't Know If I Will go--But It's Nice To Win

Dear Educator,

            Thank you for your recent prize winning submission to the UFT essay contest. The UFT is pleased to offer you a ticket to the PBS Celebration of Teaching and Learning, Saturday, March 19, at the New York Hilton,
Sixth Avenue
and
53rd Street
. The day will begin at with a town hall meeting that President Michael Mulgrew will lead, on the topic of effective teaching. I hope you will be able to attend and share your thoughts.

            We have a limited number of tickets available so if you are able to attend please respond to this e-mail by Monday, March 7.

            Once again, thank you for your submission. We will be publishing selections from all the prize winning submissions in future issues of New York Teacher.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I won too.

Come. I am definitely going. (will email you later about my reasons why).

Anonymous said...

I hope you do not mind. I wrote a little post on mine and congratulated you too.

Chaz said...

Give it to Cathie Black, she can use some teaching and learning.