Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Hearts


When my mom was dying, the administration of Packemin (Suit was in charge then) was wonderful to me. They covered my classes whenever I had to leave and when I offered sick days to pay back the coverages, I was told to forget about it. I will never forget the kindness I was shown then and because of that, I never moaned, groaned or complained about a coverage or a proctoring assignment again.

Now, with another death in the family, I am experiencing the same sort of wonderful treatment.

I know not everyone who works at Packemin HS has had the same experiences I have had and I am sorry for those people. I've shared plenty of bad things about the place and now it is time to share the good.

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm so glad they aren't adding the stress in your life right now.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the human side of administration comes out and it's good for others to know that kindness and consideration, at times, do exist.

My sympathy to you and your sister.

Anonymous said...

we love you....

Suit Lover said...

my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss.