Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trailer Trash No More


Chaz asked: Did they make a path to your trailer?

I'm no longer in the trailer. Ex-Principal Suit did not like my complaining about security so he punished me. He took me out of the trailer and put me in the building.

I thought I would hate it back inside, but surprise, surprise, I'm happy to be back. It is nice not to have to carry my coat all day long. It is great to have a place to leave my things and to not have to worry about who is going to walk in off the street.

Hey Suit, I hope you don't read this but if you do, Thanks! You did me a favor. Now that I am in, I don't want to go back out. I'm trailer trash no more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to not have to go outside and slip and fall on ice the custodial staff couldn't figure out was there. Why, they had to tear themselves away from their used car business and their sub basement parties. What a shame....

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the Power of the Suits...Like if we don't know their every calculating, moves.