Thursday, December 06, 2012

Giving Up The Weekend

 
 

My college pre calculus class is 2.5 hours.  It is a loooong class.  Sometimes it is hard to keep going until the bitter end.  After a whole day of classes, or classes after a full day of work, the brain just gives out.  But, on we plug.  I always tell my classes I don't want to end up on the front page of the NY Post as the teacher who does not teach.  Besides, I wouldn't feel right taking money for nothing and letting them go early would be doing just that.

We have to make up the time we missed due to Sandy.  One option is to extend each class 15 minutes until the time is made up.  I can't bring myself to do it that way.  We'd be in the room but nothing would get done. 

Guess I don't need that extra weekend anyway. We'll be in class next weekend.

No comments: