Sunday, August 01, 2010

Stumped


Our guide said, "Ask me anything. I didn't learn history, I lived it." And, he was able to answer every question except the one I asked.

"Why is there pink toilet paper in the public restroom outside David's Tomb?"

This is the first of my many bathroom pictures taken there. I was fascinated by the different flushers. Europeans are so much smarter than Americans. They have different flushes for different deposits. This one has a little one on top of the big one.)

My favorite toilet, I never got to photograph, it was rectangular in shape. It is in the mall with the Gap on Mamilla St.

(Jerusalem pictures posted on facebook here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came back from a house in Salt Lake City with different flushers... and stayed last month at a hotel in Seattle with the same set-up... I think they are new, not international.

Jonathan