Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Never Satisfied

I am sitting on the porch of our beautiful cabin gazing at the mountains and a magnificent marsh while I download pictures and blog. I just took the most amazing shower. The stall would easily hold three people (if I was into that), there is a seat, four powerful jets on the wall and a humongous shower head. Yesterday I used the jacuzzi tub (which only holds two). Unfortunately, I flooded the bedroom while filling it, but that is another story. We've taken a cruise on Lake Placid, eaten well and climbed White Face Mountain.

All this and I am not satisfied. This is my last planned vacation of the summer and I want more. I always want more. My poor husband is worn out. He's looking forward to my return to work so he can rest. Still, there are a few weeks left. There has got to be more.

(Pictures from yesterday posted here on facebook. Picture--One of the camps on Lake Placid

1 comment:

Mrs. Chili said...

I want to see a picture of that bathroom!!!