Monday, August 09, 2010

Pissing Him Off


My son had the absolute worst facebook picture you could imagine. It made him look like a smokin' gangster without an ounce of intelligence in that little head of his. Last night I was bored and wrote a message on his page telling him to change it. One of his smart friends jumped on board and agreed with me. His best friend "Precious" jumped in and defended him.

Well, the comments are up to 75 and they keep coming. I know he is getting pissed.

I finally found a reason to like facebook.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the % for changing it and against

Kim Hughey said...

The reason I resisted facebook for so long is I didn't think there was enough room on FB for me and my kids. I know eventually it is going to come to a situation like this and I won't be able to keep my opinions to myself.

Son of Pissed Off said...

The Fact that Vess agrees with you just proves that I am right and its a great picture!

Pissedoffteacher said...

Percentages, like those from the DOE are meaningless. The picture was awful.

Anonymous said...

But it sounds like it's such a cool pic---very macho--very bad boy :)

Pissedoffteacher said...

Not the image I want my baby to project. And,it is not an image that will attract nice girls to him.