Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Possible Income

I got the following in an e-mail. I don't know anything about this guy or his company, but I don't mind sharing his link because it might help out others. Look, if you want, but keep in mind, this is not a recommendation.

Hello “Pissed of Teacher”,

I was wondering if you could forward an opportunity to your fellow teachers on my behalf. SIS International Research is currently conducting a survey geared towards elementary and middle school teachers and their use of technology. If the teacher passes the prequalification survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e305zlesgdbprs4w/start they are eligible to participate in our paid interview, which pays $125 per interview. If you could please call or email us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Andrew Foley

SIS International Research
11 East 22nd Street -Floor 2
New York, NY 10010
Phone: +1 (212) 505-6805
research@sisinternational.com
White papers: www.marketintelligences.com
Website: www.sismarketresearch.com
Celebrating 25 Years of Maximizing Client Value

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't swear to it, but looks like a phishing scam to me.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Thought it might be but on the chance it isn't, I wanted to give people an opportunity to earn some extra $$$.