Wednesday, November 04, 2009

RIP


I will always remember the sweet little girl who colored on the walls and gave herself haircuts.

I wish something could have helped you. Your parents did everything humanly and super humanly to try.

Your parents, especially your dad, would have cut out his heart to make you better. He loved you more than he loved life itself. Your mom loved you too. I'm not your parent but I loved you as well.

I can't believe you are gone. I know how troubled you were. Are you finally at peace?

Why? Why did you do this? How will the people who loved you go on without you in their lives?

3 comments:

teachin' said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, as well as your friend's/family's loss. Losing a young person is always so hard, but it's even harder when it's at their own hands, which is what this sounds like. So sad...

Schoolgal said...

Very sad. And it sounds like no matter what you do, there may never be a way to prevent this.