Friday, January 07, 2011

From Our Class Facebook Group

I'm so glad I had them set this up.  They are using it to talk to each other, even about math.  Here are a few of their comments.

Today, a calculus test took place. Approximately 95 students were submitted to this examination.

How did they fare?
mrs. pod showed it to me after.. it was soooo simple.. -__-
*bangs head on desk*
***********************************************************
we should all order it =)

we shouldd!

************************************************************
what was the homework? its homework# 41, blue book, page something..? LOL. i forgot to write it down

***********************************************************
I found this list in the green book. It couldn't hurt to look over it, in case you've forgotten anything. We aren't going to be tested on inverse trig derivatives though.
 
*****************************************************************
does 18 have an answer? or am i just doing it wrong..


*************************************************************
it doesn't make sense. if the tangent line's TANGENT to f(x) then it should only touch at one point.. thus they should only have one point in common right? ._. so confused.

just in case you wish to take a break from calc... here are some math pick up lines!

My love is like an exponential curve. It's unbounded.
My love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

LOL i found them online xD
***********************************************************
omgg i really seriously need help with math hw... can someone help me
**********************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like watching an episode of the Big Bang Theory :)

Educational Encounters said...

I also just started one for my US History class. I posted about it on my blog too. http://educationalencounters.blogspot.com/2011/01/interwebs-are-series-of-tubes.html

Facebook is a surprisingly awesome way to reach the kids. Way to go with math!