Monday, March 04, 2013

Jumping To Wrong Conclusions

 

The man is arrogant and condescending to his peers and his colleagues.  I expected he treated his students the same way and I expected them to dislike him intensely.  Boy, was I wrong.

The students were organized and attentive.  They knew the classroom procedures and followed them exactly.  They told me the teacher was clear in all his explanations and never went ahead until everyone understood.  They told me he was the best teacher they ever had.

Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its cover.  He might not know how to deal with adults, but he certainly knows how to teach.  I wish I could be half the teacher he is.  The students are lucky to have him as their professor.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, I assume this is the man you wrote about the other day, right?

Interesting. I suppose the most important thing is that his students are benefiting from his methods.

And, just for the record, I'm sure you're TWICE the teacher he is!

xoxox