Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adjustable Switch

Someone asked me today if I am ever tired. She said that I am always moving around. I don't know how to slow down or rest. I can't sit still and watch television or hold a conversation. My problem is I only have two switches ON and OFF. I need one of those gadgets like the ones that lets you adjust the level of light to your comfort. I wonder if they sell those for people and if they do, where I can get one.


CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Those gadgets for adjusting the level of light are called "rheostats." If there were a similar gadget to adjust the level of someone's energy, it would probably be called a...a...a...

Sorry, words fail me at the moment. Maybe someone else can come up with a clever name!

Pissedoffteacher said...

I'm lucky clever people read this blog. I had no idea what those switches were called.

Maybe a doctor will be able to invent one for me. I really need one.