Monday, February 02, 2009

Unbelievable Conversation


I couldn't believe we actually had this conversation in front of the entire department.

Mr. AP: If I order geometry sketch pad who will use it?

Ms. POd: I'll use it

Mr. AP: You are retiring. What do you need it for?

Ms. POd: Do you know something I don't know? I don't think I've handed my papers in yet and I don't plan on doing it. I'm going to be here next year.

Mr. AP: Why are you so upset? You always take things the wrong way.

I wish I could meet this guy outside of school and beat the living crap out of him. I know I could do it with one hand tied behind my back. He's not worth going to jail over so I don't plan on actually doing this. I do plan on finding our EEO person tomorrow and filing an age discrimination complaint. (More on our departmental meetings tomorrow. You'll know where to find it when it is up. I promise it will be good.)

5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm starting the think Mr. AP is all in your head, cuz NO ONE can be that big an ASS!!! ;-)

Pissedoffteacher said...

Even my head could not make someone like him up.

Bonnie said...

I've often wondered what the qualifications are to be an AP....

You Go Girl!! You get that sketch pad and show him what you can do with it : )

JUSTICE not "just us" said...

This not only angers me as if need more anger but it also saddens me that I live in a society in where a seasoned experienced veteran teacher can be spoken to like this.

I could never be an adminstrator in the New York City public schools because of the way I was raised. I respect the wisdom that comes with age and experience.

The snot nosed punk needs his face rearranged!Just cause he has a license that says he is an adminstrator does not give him the right to speak like that to anyone especially to you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. do you think that my principal's comment that I should take the buyout if they offer one falls into the same category. I'm a chapter leader. Think she wants me to leave?
She made another comment that I don't think I should write here. (I don't want to offend anyone)