Saturday, February 24, 2007

Be Nude to your School


Teaching just doesn't pay enough. Here is what one young history teacher decided to do when she had enough school.

This past May, Erica Chevillar, a history teacher at West Boca Raton High School, got tongues and fingers wagging when photos of her posing for the USA National Bikini Team Web site surfaced. Buoyed by the publicity, the 25-year-old Delray Beach resident has quit teaching in pursuit of an equally noble profession: Playboy Playmate. Chevillar appears in all her educated glory in the magazine's March issue, now on newsstands. She spoke to City Link last week.
Are you nervous about your former students' seeing you in Playboy?

No, I'm really not worried about it. You have to be 18 years old to purchase the magazine. [But] I'm sure they will find a way to get ahold of it.

Do you get recognized on the street now?

Yes. People know me as the "bikini teacher," and I was a finalist on WWE's 2006 Diva Search for a couple of months. It's been funny. People have asked for autographs and if they could take a photo with me.

How has your family reacted to the Playboy spread?

My parents are from a small town in Pennsylvania. I was worried about their reaction, but they've seen the pictures and they think everything was done beautifully.

What's your next career move?

I want to be a Playmate eventually and continue modeling, and maybe get into TV hosting. I was just selected to be the spokesmodel for [social-networking site] Yourhangout.com.

1 comment:

Unemployed educator said...

bet ya boys would line up to take her class. Participation would be at an all time high!