Saturday, June 07, 2008

Stop and Smell The Flowers

Flower pictures from the fruit stores on the west side. I love the colors and varieties.




We saw 39 Steps last night. It was fantastic--a spoof of old Alfred Hitchcock movies. They managed to get almost all the movies in. I won't say how they did this. I don't wasn't to spoil any one's fun. The four actors were great, especially the guys who played man 1 and man 2. We got our tickets through TDF ($31.50 for front mezzanine). The show is not on TDF today but I am sure it will be back. I don't think there was a person in the audience that did not love it.

4 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Star-gazer lilies are my absolute FAVORITE! Beautiful photos!

So are you done for the year now? I have one more day, but the kids are done. Yay!

Pissedoffteacher said...

Our last day is June 26. Kids finish June 16. I'll be out that day--wedding in Canada.

17 (really 15) more years said...

Damn, is my not whining thing catching on?

Are you taking tomorrow and Tuesday off? (that would account for it too, lol)

Pissedoffteacher said...

Just taking off Tuesday--to say yiskor. My kids have final on Wed. I don't want to miss both days. I'm not that religious.