Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weird E-mail


(Picture has nothing to do with the post-- A whole bunch of people were walking around Times Square selling Obama, Palin, McCain, Woods, etc, condoms. I found this very amusing.)

I get all kinds of weird e-mails and spam. This one is one of the best:

We request able and certified teacher

Requirements:

In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all
requirements which including:


Must be at least 18 years old with High School diploma or equivalent.
Previous Child Care experience preferred

Has anyone ever heard of a certified teacher who is not at least 18 and does not have a high school diploma?

(on a break from my Passover cleaning--expect lots of little posts today. I have severe attention deficits when it comes to cleaning.)

1 comment:

Ms. Tsouris said...

To quote my refrigerator magnet, "Housework makes you ugly". Actually, it's very boring!