Monday, March 22, 2010

Censoring Myself


It sucks not being able to write what I really want to write here. This blog was much more fun when it was totally anonymous.

We had an exec board meeting today and one of the topics brought up is quite controversial. In fact, it is one of my pet peeves at the moment. We did vote to question this thing with the administration. What shocked me the most was that some of my colleagues (it was a minority of them) not only agreed with this thing but thought it was a good thing. While they did not necessarily agree with the admins reason for doing this, they liked the end product. People actually agreed that this thing was good even though it is educationally unsound.

I know this post is confusing. I'm sorry about that. If you want more information, you will need access to Packemin HS.

No comments: