Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Call Me Sucker


Hi Mrs.POd,

sorry for this late message :(
I'm applying for the college now scholarship, and i didnt know we needed a teacher's recommendation 'till today!

I thought they only wanted a letter from our volunteering place, so i wrote my essay and everything too.

And this is due on Monday the 22nd....ehh :'(
Can you please write a recommendation letter for me?


Jika


I so wanted to ignore this e-mail, but she is such a great kid. Guess what I did this afternoon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are better than me. I will only write a letter if I have a week's notice, or more. Most of my students give me two weeks. My letters get scholarships and jobs for kids so they really want a letter from me. They've all heard about how hard-nosed I can be so they get their requests to me with plenty of time. However, I usually turn down a kid or two who just doesn't get it.

Ms. Tsouris said...

You should be Ms. Succor!!

Anonymous said...

You got a good heart and a kind soul. You will receive your reward - not on earth, but in heaven.

I would've done the same thing.