Monday, September 21, 2009

Note


I started this blog to vent my feelings and frustrations about conditions and other things at work and things in the political arena that impact directly or indirectly on my life. That, my friends, is its only purpose. It does not have the power to do anything to help the ATRs, get rid of Bloomberg or Klein or do anything else. As much as I wish it were true, Bloomberg does not fear any of my negative mayor posts. So, please, do not give it any more power than it deserves. I certainly don't give it any power. No one of importance takes any of my thoughts seriously!


2 comments:

Moriah Untamed said...

I obviously disagree. One person can make a big difference for good or bad. I understand very well how rich and powerful Bloomberg is and how little he cares about the opinions of the "little people", but please do not discount the power of the written word that can reach anyone on earth who has a computer and internet connection.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Just my wierd mood talking.