Saturday, December 20, 2008

While I Am Away


Some people relax with television or books This computer, and especially this blog, is my relaxation. I have lots of posts written that have never been published, mainly because I don't want to bore people to death with my never ending ramblings.

Every day I become better and better at this blogging stuff and I recently learned how to schedule a posting for the future. I've been doing that for a while. I've scheduled a bunch of these old posts to pop up this week. Sandals, while all inclusive with most things, charges a fortune for Internet use so I will not be online for a week.

Hopefully, by the time you are bored to death reading them, I will be sitting on the beach with a nice, cold frozen alcoholic drink in my hand.

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Kwanzaa to all who celebrate.

Happy New Year to all.

2 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

Have a wonderful holiday, happy, healthy new year, and a relaxing and safe trip!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! Have a fanastic holiday and my sincere wishes for a wonderful, happy and healthy 2009 for you and your readers!!

Schoolgal