Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm a Bad Teacher

I'm a bad teacher. A kid told me that today. Every time I give out a worksheet, I deliberately skip him, so he can't work. He can't ask for one like everyone else does, because I yell at him for talking.

I guess its my fault too that he chooses to read a novel, instead of doing the work that is on the board or that he does no homework, even when it is from the text book that he should have at home. Or maybe he lost it somewhere? I guess that is my fault too. I probably sneaked into his house in the middle of the night and stole it. I make him talk all period to the boy next to him and I force him to yell across the room when I separate the two of them.

He is going to have a different teacher next term. I hope the teacher he ends up with is not as bad as I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo r a horrible person and should get fired. y r there so many vindictive, cynical losers teaing children and trying to control us for the purpose of feeling as if they are worth a breath?

Pissedoffteacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pissedoffteacher said...

It's too bad that you never had a teacher like me. You might know how to write a proper sentence if you did.