Saturday, September 06, 2008

Belle Gets An Invitation



After 40 Years


Of Hard Work and Dedication


Please Join Us As


We Celebrate and Congratulate


Principal Suit


On His Retirement




XXX, XX, 2008




I just mailed a copy of this to Belle. I'm sure she would hate (LOL) to miss the fun.

Someone suggested we make Belle a party on this date. When Suit told us to cancel Belle's party, he said we should reschedule the party for some time in the fall. The date above is as good a time as any.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are shopping for your dress right now :)

So is Ms. F-status in charge of this too?

How can he have a party if he is officially still working??

I hope Mr. AP will not become interim acting.

Schoolgal

17 (really 15) more years said...

I say go for it. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

NYC Educator said...

Doubtless she can't wait.

Curmudgeon said...

If this is an official school function, then alcohol and smoking are both banned, right? For the good of the children, you know.

How will anyone survive the evening?

Pissedoffteacher said...

There will be wine and beer. It is illegal to smoke in any restaurant.

I'm not worrying about surviving. I won't be there.

Anonymous said...

Off topic:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2008/09/sarah-palin-ban.html

Schoolgal

Pissedoffteacher said...

Scary reading. Lets pray she doesn't get in.