Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Want To Die In Motion

I have this need to be moving all the time. I am afraid that if I stop, I will fall off the face of the earth. So, yesterday, we took the ferry to Staten Island. I haven't done that since I was a little kid. It was really fun. More city pictures later, but this is all for now.

The ferry The crowds. Seems we weren't the only ones looking for a fun (and cheap) way to spend a nice Saturday.
This sign bothered me. The "pm" should be in upper case letters. Someone messed up!

Another boatload of visitors to city.

The view on the NJ side

No explanation needed here


Staten Island dock



Outside Staten Island terminal


Husband taking pictures



Staten Island Side fish tank--The fish are really beautiful. We almost missed the return ferry because I was taking too many pictures.


View from the ferry


This guy looked like he was having fun--way too adventurous for me.--Brooklyn Side

Brooklyn side
Brooklyn

No comments: