Friday, April 19, 2013

Upcoming Grades

The Official Dilbert Website featuring Scott Adams Dilbert strips, animations and more
 
Dear All:

If you are teaching a class that terminates with a regents, you should know right now if the student will pass the regents or not.  If you believe the student will pass, give the student at least a 55.  I know you make recommendations which you can change, but you better have a good reason.  And, as you know I have been very nasty in the past to people who changed recommendations and who did not properly predict who would pass and who would not.  I don't want to write a letter for those of yo who did not get it right the first time, but I will.  Give seniors who try a grade of no credit.  If they are seniors they should know better than to cut and not do homework.  Lower class men do not know any better so you can be forgiving to them..
Please put comments on all students report cards.  We must use this opportunity communicate with parents.  I know you call and write all the time, but it is not enough.  We must keep our rears covered at all times.

Ask me any other questions you have.  I might yell at you.  I might not give you an answer that you or anyone else can understand, but that is the way it is.  You can change your grade anyway.

Thank you.

No comments: