Saturday, August 27, 2011

MOMA

For every trip away, I need a special day in my own city.  Yesterday, we hit the Museum Of Modern Art.  I'm not usually wild about that particular museum because, no matter how hard I try, I just don't get some of the art, like this one,
Which looks like an old sink to me, or this exhibit
which is a set of curtains, walking through a maze and listening sounds of city.

The exhibit that made it worthwhile was Talk To Me, an interactive exhibit that explores the relationships between people and things.  For example, this slingshot allows the user to type a message and then shoot it at a building.
Of course there are several other exhibits I think I would have enjoyed but museums have to be enjoyed in limited doses.  More pictures on Facebook.

1 comment:

Ms. Tsouris said...

I was looking for the right tool to shoot a message to Walcott....this may be it! Eureka!