Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Don't F**k With Me

For some reason unknown to me, Hilda does not speak to me anymore. In fact when she walks by a chill is emitted that would rival the most powerful air conditioner. I've tried writing to her and talking to her but each effort has been rebuffed. She will never go talk to people I am talking to even if they are close friends of hers. She leaves the room when I enter.

I've had enough of this treatment. Today Hilda was sitting in the cafeteria at a table next to people I am also friends with. Instead of sitting with them I pulled up a chair at her table and joined the conversation. She squirmed and got uncomfortable. I leaned in closer and talked some more. It was obvious that she did not want to leave but couldn't bring herself to stay.

Hilda, I'm not backing down. I never back down. It is a good thing you like to run. Better put on your running shoes because I plan on keeping you on the move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said, this explains it all. I couldn't agree with you more.

(I love your labels on the bottom. They are great.)