Sunday, November 09, 2008

Rant


Now that it is known that I write a blog (most people still don't know how to find it, thank goodness) I am being hit with all kinds of things to write about. It seems I am not the only person who likes to bitch and rant. This message is to all of you out there who want their stories told:

This is my blog. It is my place to rant and rave, not yours. You are too timid to open your mouth and speak the truth. You refused to put your name on a petition to end the music or stop the brain teasers because you did not want to make waves. You picked up the paper off the floor. You went to the end term party because you were afraid of repercussions if you did not show up. Don't expect me to speak for you.

I will not use this blog to bring anyone down. You might not be getting along with an administrator and that administrator might be wrong but deal with it on your own. Your trailer was trashed but you did nothing. You did not complain about the lack of security outside. I don't care if your C-6 partner is not showing up to do his or her share of the work. That is your problem, not mine.

You would not stand with me in the past. I took heat for what I believed in. Now, S**T OR GET OFF THE POT. Write your own blog. Write your own letters. Open your mouth and speak up for yourself.

Again, MY BLOG, MY ISSUES!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Get em, lady.

p.s. - Did you add me on the private site? Still waitin'. If not,it's cool.

Anonymous said...

jose.l.vilson@gmail.com

Thanks.

Profesora de espaƱol said...

You tell them, P.O.!

Pink Floyd said...

umm, how can i say this?

FUCK YEAH!

Anonymous said...

So now "they" or as I call them "idiots" want you to fight their battles on your blog?????

HELL NO!!!!!

Of course if they come to you, bow, kiss your ring, and give you lots and lots of money--then you should at least think about it :)

Schoolgal

ChiTown Girl said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!? Man, you work with some ballsy folks! Although, I guess if they really did have balls, they'd do their own bitching, huh?

17 (really 15) more years said...

Gotta love it- you do the dirty work, and a bunch of cowards stand off in the shadows and whisper, "yeah, me too". To that I say- bullshit.

You just reminded me why I will not be running for CL in the spring.

Anonymous said...

Notice how lighning never struck those who didn't show up at Suit's party? OMG they all are living to see yet another day!! Tell 'em!! Way to go, PO'd!!! Stop all the whining and stand up for something besides a trip to the bathroom!!

FidgetyTeach said...

Thanks for being a blogging example for all of those lame teachers!!
I miss reading your adventures...Can you please add me to your new blog?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't take all this hostility. I'm still trying to find X.
:-)

proofoflife said...

LOVE IT!!!