Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Economics Teacher


Dear Ms. Economics Teacher,

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to visit your class today and watch the students present the interesting projects they invented. The kids showed creativity in their ideas and their presentations. The period was delightful. I don't even mind that I had to give up my only prep period of the day to attend.

I was not surprised to see my AP calculus students doing well. After all, kids that excel in one area usually do well in everything. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well some of my lowest achievers were doing. They were all involved and actively participating in the selling of their product. I was especially impressed by A, a boy we both know has had extreme problems this year. He really took the bull by the horns and wowed the room with his video presentation. And T was great too. T has not been able to pass one math class since he was in ninth grade. That did not stop him from walking around and actively pushing his product.

Teachers like you are a rare find. You put so much effort and time into your students. They are lucky to have you. Thanks again for including me.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. POd

No comments: