Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cheap Airline aka Jet Blue


My sister is on her way back to Texas. She paid top dollar for a last minute flight, but that is besides the point. There are some things you expect on an airplane. Working toilets are one of them. The plane she is on has none. It was forced to make an emergency landing in Nashville to let people off to take care of business. Good old Jet Blue is compensating their loyal passengers really well--they are giving them free----yes, absolutely free----TOILET PAPER!!! No meal vouchers or coupons good for another flight.

5 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

On my way back from Florida over April break, we were stuck in a holding pattern over Virginia for about 35 minutes. The pilot assured us that we had plenty of fuel. Once we were back on our way to JFK, the pilot gave us a "Oh by the way-not enough fuel". We had to land, in of all places, Atlantic City. When I questioned the flight attendant, she looked at me and said, "Don't tell anyone I told you this- but you know, gas is cheaper in Jersey".

mathnerd said...

How much toliet paper? Just enough for one use? Or a whole roll?

When I was trying to come back to NV from WA over winter break, our plane landed in Seattle, and was proptly deplaned. Then they took the rolling stairs up the the engine, and opened it. Pulled out thier little paper instructions and were trying to figure out what was wrong. They kept coming on and telling us they didn't know what was wrong. After 2 hours, they closed the engine, and loaded us, telling us nothing turned out to be wrong. That was the LONGEST flight I ever took, I kept waiting for the engine to turn off. Then our luggage was delayed because the moron baggage handler fell off the plane and we had to wait for an ambulance to come. This is why I hate flying.

Pissedoffteacher said...

jET bLUE DID END UP GIVING THEM A $50 VOUCHER FOR A FUTURE FLIGHT

Anonymous said...

We got $15 food/drink vouchers from Jet Blue when their TV's didn't work (in a brand new plane) on our flight. I think they should give anyone and everyone a free flight voucher if their plane lands anywhere it wasn't scheduled to land to begin with.

Anonymous said...

I never heard of such a thing up until now..oh my gosh..