Monday, November 01, 2010

If It Feels Good, You Should Be Ashamed

How do you feel knowing you were the straw that broke the camel's back?


ChiTown Girl said...

Oooo...did you do something that adversely affects AP? Please say yes!!! Did you get him to retire early?! haha!

Pissed Off said...

I didn't do anything. Someone else did and it was plain evil. This is my attempt to make the guilty party feel remorse.

Anonymous said...

Remorse? I don't see that in this post and I doubt the intended party would think it was something negative.

Many times I wished I was the one who had that power because God knows they have misused and abused their powers. But I can't imagine anything being labeled "evil" unless it was a personal attack.

But now you have our curiosity going.

Pissed Off said...

Not a personal attack.