Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Numbers Do Not LIe


THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE!!!!!
WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?????
Try it without looking at the answers

1. Pick your favorite number between 1 - 9
2. Multiply your favorite number by 3
3. Then add 3
4. Then multiply by 3 (I will wait while you get the calculator)
5. You should have a 2 or 3 digit number
6. Add the digits together




Now scroll down..........
Now match your number with the number below to see who is your ROLE MODEL on the list below:
1. Albert Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Margaret Thatcher
4. Tom Cruise
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Adolph Hitler
9. POd Teacher
10. George Washington


A corny math game. The math is not too hard but the kids might like it and it is a good way to introduce divisibility--it might even be a great ice breaker for the first day.

5 comments:

Chaz said...

It worked! I ended up with the #9. POd Teacher!

Ms. Tsouris said...

Gee let me see......Revolution #9!!! (thanks, PO'd and the Beatles)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I got #9! Hehe!

The Snappy Sparrow said...

wow.. number 9!

Mrs. T said...

I love it! I may even use it in my Spanish class!