Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Cruise Lines Can Make More Money

They can weigh you before.... and then weigh you after. The reasons are pictured above. The surprising thing is that I don't even like sweets and almost never eat cakes. (I didn't even take pictures of the 24 hour ice cream station. That was just too hard to do with an ice cream cone in each hand.)

Chocolate buffet


Chocolate sushi Tea time



Dinner Desserts--after 4 or 5 courses, who could resist desserts. This was my all time favorite. Warm chocolate melting cake with a double portion of vanilla ice cream, complete with a cappuccino ice cream pie as a chaser.



And another warm chocolate melting cake.

2 comments:

c'รจ montessori said...

OH. MY. GOD. Intense. I don't love them either but would eat all of those things. Plus just came back from Vegas vacation and their buffets, people straight up eating plates of pizza with burgers and hotdogs and tacos with fries. Grown people eating this... Crazy right?

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG! Is it wrong that I just licked my computer screen?