Monday, August 24, 2009

My Addiction



I can't believe how much I missed blogging. My husband has pointed out my addiction, but I was always in denial. Now, I can no longer pretend it does not exist. But, unlike other addicts, I will embrace my addiction and go forth with it.

We got in about 8:00 this morning and I insisted that we hold on to our luggage so we could be the first ones off the ship. I forgot how slow T is and how incompetent she can be when it comes to packing (I love her and would travel with her again in a minute) and it took us quite a while to get off.

I'm home now, T is with her family before she flies back to Texas and R went home hoping to find her house and her son in one piece. I am back to blogging.

The poor waiters on the ship work like dogs and to top it off, they are forced to entertain the passengers in the dining room. Posted is the video of one of their events. (Not a video I am proud of but it does show how these poor workers suffer.)

No comments: