Friday, August 21, 2009

Compatability

A college professor once told my husband that the most important thing you should look for in a spouse is someone you are thermatically compatible. Being young, stupid and in love, we ignored this advice. I like the cold air and never mind wearing a sweat shirt around the house and sleeping with extra covers. My husband likes it hot. In the car, he turns on the heat and I open the windows. Even with our dual controls, I make mine so low that it out powers his.

This professor never warned us about sharing a bed. I tend to be all over the place while my husband ends up in a little corner, barely keeping himself from falling onto the floor. I know he would love sheets like the ones above to keep me in my place. He's not winning with the thermostat, but that bedding might just do the trick and help him sleep in peace.

1 comment:

Sportskids Team said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.