Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Conversation With Principal Suit


Principal Suit: Mr. Hall Patrol, you are bringing down the tone of this building.


Mr. Hall Patrol: I don't know what you mean.


Principal Suit: There is a piece of toilet paper on the floor in front of the boys bathroom. That is bringing down the tone. You are on patrol. You must do something about it.


Mr. Hall Patrol: My job is to keep the halls safe, not clean.


Principal Suit: Go tell the custodians to clean up this piece of toilet paper immediately.


(At the end of the period, Mr. Hall Patrol related the story to the custodians and everyone had a good laugh. Principal Suit never did get that piece of toilet paper thrown away. Perhaps he should have picked it up himself.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but this is more a SNL skit rather than reality--on second thought, don't answer that :(

Schoolgal

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you I got a response from Councilmen Lee who is not my rep btw. My rep hasn't answered me yet. I sent a copy of my letter to every Queens rep.

Schoolgal

Chaz said...

Typical administrator do as I say not what I do. Or in this case failed to do.

17 (really 15) more years said...

I would have said it's not in my job description- but then again, I'm a bitch.

Rachel Grynberg said...

How many administrators does it take to get a piece of toilet paper removed from in front of the bathroom?