Thursday, July 17, 2008

Upper East Side

The upper East Side is a whole different world from places I've posted about before.


These two children are playing a board game in the park. They are being supervised by a nanny. (The two little ones I was with are really gorgeous, but I did not want to publish their pictures so I substituted these two cuties.) The park--really nice, well kept and full of great activities.
Bloomingdales, the Third Avenue side. I love the flags. The Bloomberg buiilding-57th between Third and Lexington. It sure beats any school building I have seen.
A church on Lexington.

Ladies who lunch. Keep the kids busy while mom shops by giving them a laptop to use.
Waterfalls by subway entrance 53rd and Lexington. These are prettier than the ones the city has put up in lower Manhattan. (Shot through the window of some ritzy store.)
And the Kosher meal, in case you are hungry, also at the subway entrance.

2 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Armed with a camera, you see wondrous sights in your city. Thanks for sharing them with us!

17 (really 15) more years said...

Hi PO'd- I nominated your blog:
http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/53555

Enjoy!!