Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Suits Are Coming......

Principal Suit: Attention, attention! Next week we are going to be visited by the Suits from Planet X. They are going to see our classes in action and rate us. I will let you know exactly what they are looking for so you can plan accordingly.

Suitless One: But, Principal Suit, we are good teachers. We already plan what is best for our students.

Principal Suit: Lowly Stupid Suitless One! I don't care if what you are doing is helping your students. I don't care if you are finally getting them to come to class and to pass. I care about you making me look good so I can get another $20,000 performance bonus. DO AS I SAY!!!!!! And make sure you are dressed appropriately. I don't want the Suits from Plant X to see any teachers wearing shorts, jeans, tee-shirts or sweat pants.

Suitless One: Principal Suit, with all due respect, how do I personally gain if our school is given a good rating?

Principal Suit: Do a good job and I might give you a thumbs up in the weekly bulletin. Now, begone and speak no more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good and very funny. Get that tie out.

Pissedoffteacher said...

yes, masta, tie is ready!

Anonymous said...

Well, you've got that great incentive. What more do you want?

Anonymous said...

I am laughing as I read...and wondering which suitable suit shall I wear when the Suits from Planet X come to my school for a visit? Oh, such a dilemma!! Oh, and I so want to see my name in print in the weekly bulletin!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha, this could make a great marvel action comic!