Monday, June 15, 2009

The Last Day

They drove me crazy all term, yet there were tears in their eyes as they hugged me goodbye filing out of the room after the final. (I know Chaz, hugging can get me in trouble.)

Tomorrow is the regents. I told them to all go home, study and pray. There are so many different religions represented in that class, some G-d might hear our prayers and make it a fair regents with a nice curve.

I requested the trig class for next year. Insanity must run in my family because I would love another year with this group, or at least with most of them.

On another note, I got a shout out from the announcement girl as she made her final announcement of the year and forever at Packemin. She is graduating and going on to Sophie Davis. My class was very impressed.

No comments: