Friday, June 05, 2009

Prom Night

The prom was so much fun. I forgot how much I loved seeing my kids all dressed up. And now, 2:00 in the morning, I'm looking at pictures and editing them so I can put them on line. I have to get up in a few hours to go to work, but I'm too hyped up to sleep.

More than seeing them, I loved their reaction when they saw me. I got mobbed by a group of five boys in what amounted to the most amazing group hug ever. And the kids loved my dress. I got flirted with all night and was told that I still got the curves. I guess I'm not so bad for someone old enough to be their grandmother.

I'm sure there were people there who wished I had not been invited. I got seated at a table full of administrators. Everyone who reads this blog knows how much I love administrators. It really didn't matter all that much since I do spend very little time sitting. Suit showed up but Ms. AP Guidance made sure to save him a seat at the opposite end of the table from me.

I wish I could post faces with the pictures, but you will just have to settle for these. I would post more, but I realized that after cutting off the faces, not much is left.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Suit was there to see you looking hot and having a good time.
He must know by now about your blog and realize that you had power over him all this time.

So what's with him and Ms. AP Guidance???

Schoolgal

Pissedoffteacher said...

Nothing--she is a nice lady and an administrator that I really like and trust--I know, hard to believe. It took her a long time to gain that trust.

mathematicamama said...

Like my students tell me, "Mrs. S- you are kickin' for 50!"
You are kickin' too! I almost never wear a mini; you are braver than I am.
Good luck with Regents. I have a student from NYC who did not take any geometry first semester and was put in my second semester class in January. He passed the geometry SOL with room to spare.