Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Math B Worries

The Math B regents was yesterday. The kids were worried as it is probably the last time they would be able to take this exam. (We are only offering the new trig course in September.) Here are a few pictures I took of the kids right before the exam. Most had books and study notes in front of them for that last minute cram. I even had eight show up this morning for some extra help. (I am not even teaching Math B this term.)












This one was taken in front of Subway, about 3 blocks from the school.



The more juicy part of this post is not here. I originally wanted to publish it publicly, and while this guy deserved to be castrated, I cannot be the one to do that to a fellow teacher so you can only read about it if you have access to this.

No comments: