Monday, October 12, 2009

Poor Dad


My poor dad. Living alone is not good for him. Unfortunately, he won't have it any other way. He had a headache, was cold and he was sitting and crying.

Luckily there was no traffic and I made it to his house in record time. I even found a parking spot right away.

He felt better when I arrived. He likes my company (probably the only one who does) and I even made him some matzoh ball soup.

I planned on doing school work this evening. That will have to wait. My dad will aways come first.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

As a self-admitted "Daddy's Girl," this breaks my heart. I'm glad you were able to spend time with him.

Anonymous said...

This is such a heart-breaking time. They don't want to move out, or move closer. I hope he has friends that come over or belongs to some senior group just to get out and have a game of cards. But he is happy to be in his own house.

Schoolgal