Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Costume Ideas


I wasn't surprised to hear that I wasn't the only one who got a Halloween costume idea from our department meeting. Here are a few. I'm sure there will be more:

The Ineffective Teacher

The Explainer Who No One Understands

The Teacher Who Never Listens

The Teacher Who Thinks She Is Good

The Teacher Who Doesn't Know Names

The Teacher I Cannot Defend

The only problem with these costumes is that even with a mask, the person wearing it will be easily identified.

4 comments:

mathman42 said...

Two faced teacher ?

Pissedoffteacher said...

no, evil faced AP

mathman42 said...

Had a two period observation today with two AP's and an unidentified person from our support organization sitting in the back.

Weak ninth grade class but they really behaved for a change. Worst kid ( needs a checkup from the neck up ) was not there fortunately.

Great day !

Pissedoffteacher said...

Two periods, I would have freaked even though it doesn't matter what they say and I know I am better than any of them.