Monday, March 23, 2009

Progress Reports


Thirty eight progress reports, many including a photo copy of the last exam are ready to go out in tomorrow's mail.


Mr. AP sent me the form online so it was easier than writing names in.


Of course our school has one big alpha pile of labels and it was so hard to find my students that I just hand wrote each letter.
And now, off to the college for my evening class!


I hope it is worth the effort. Maybe now I will be able to get some of these "bubble heads" to start working.

3 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

Have a good night at class! What kind of class is it anyway? Are you teaching it or taking it? Thanks for the reply to my last blog entry. I commented on your comment.

Danielle

Pissedoffteacher said...

I teach an evening class two nights a week at the local community college--it is a four credit algebra class--the first one given for actual credits, nto remedial, although if you saw the grades, it should be remedial.

17 (really 15) more years said...

At least it was only 38- we have to do them for every kid we teach.