Wednesday, March 04, 2009


The union lackeys showed up at school again today.

I handled them by disappearing for a while and then burying myself in work.

I was not in the mood for another meaningless argument.

They must not have been in the mood for one either. They ignored me as well.


sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's a lot of visits from the union. My school is lucky to get a visit from the DR once a year. Is there a reason they show up so many times to say absolutely nothing???

In my school, the K admin now wants all teachers to stop putting homework in folders and "glue" them into each and every book. Talk about time-consuming work that is so meaningless.

When the CL went to the principal, the principal told her she would have to address this to the K AP.
Talk about passing the buck!!


Pissed Off said...

They are trying to collect money for COPE.