Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strange Sex


Too much free time has me watching some strange stuff. I've spent hours watching the food channel although I hate to cook and am not much of an eater. I love Say Yes To The Dress although no one I know is getting married soon. I'm addicted to What Not To Wear, although I will never give up my sweats. I can't get enough of the HGTV's home improvement shows although I have no intention of doing anything with my house but Saturday night's show takes the cake. Being bored and not into any of this stuff, I started watching TLC's Strange Sex. The fetishes and problems people have don't bother me but it amazes me how they can go on television and be so open about some of these things. One guy got off on balloons and was proud of showing this on television. I wonder how this would go down with a future employer. Another guy actually was talking about cougar sex and allowed his young children to be part of the show

Maybe I am just getting old but some things you just don't discuss on television. And, why am I admitting I watched this stuff?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why people go on shows like Dr. Phil or crazy reality shows?? Although I would love to be on The Amazing Race.

I love HGTV and just recently watched all the episodes of Selling New York. Nice to have a few million to spend on NY real estate/